September 19, 2009

well, im a genius. I don't know what to tell you guys but you are SO lucky I have figured out computers because my internet was completely broken then I fixed it. I'm just amazing.

TODAY my buddy Hyungjung and like 6 other people and I had fun in Seoul, we went to a "traditional" Korean house museum thing and it was very pretty we played old school korean games including a spinning thing that I was awesome at (I even have pictures to prove it) then I went to the North Seoul Tower and seriously, seoul is so big. You don't even know it's the biggest city, ever. It just goes on and on and mountains don't even stop it it just keeps going. Very pretty, Hyungjung told me it's best at night. Then we went to baskin robins and ate a HUGE thing of ice cream between us. Now I'm just basking in my awesomeness because not having internet was KILLING me.

4 comments:

  1. You must have realized by now that genius runs in the family, both sides, so I don't know why you are so surprised that you have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to bask in glory after having had Baskin Robbins. Sets you up for double baskin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Clare - I just spent he last 30 minutes catching up on all the entries. Keep up the good work, and don't forget to have fun in what sounds like a cool country !
    David I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi clare: glad you are having a great time.

    we missed you on Labor day weekend.

    Al

    ReplyDelete