November 22, 2009

Today was a good Sunday, woke up went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and did some homework then met my KUBA buddy and her brother for lunch then a movie. Her brother is in his first year at school and is studying "German" I think history and the language I asked but he didn't really tell me. He knows all about Detroit because of them making cars and he said he wanted to work for BMW in Germany. Then he had to leave because his uni is in the middle of Korea like 4 hour bus ride away. Then Hyeongyoung and I went to see The Soloist which was alright. The couple next to us was funny because the boy was asleep the whole time and the girl was sobbing. The movie wasn't even very sad, crazy over emotional girls. Then I came back to CJ and it was raining a little bit so that kind of sucked. Now I have to do HOMEWORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment