January 9, 2012

THE REAL WORLD

I'm back to being an almost normal human being that doesn't sleep like a vampire (during the day). At least I think thats when vampires would sleep.

With the prompting of host dad calling the house from his work at 3pm today I got out of bed and made myself a sandwich then took a shower and stepped out into the real world!!! I went to my favorite near by destination... caffe bene! wish they would spell that right, but they have free internet.

Important things that happened today:
  • BEYONCE HAD A BABY GIRL ...but named her Blue Ivy Carter.
  • NYT PUT KOREA AS NUMNER #42 ON PLACES TO GO THIS YEAR ...for golfing, and the reason why golfing is such a big deal in ROK is because it's so darn expensive because we don't have any land. Only the rich people golf and I knew one kid at the cult university I had to stay at earlier this year whose major was golf. He wasn't on the university's golf team it was his MAJOR. I'd like to hear what the people who scoff at liberal arts majors in the U.S. say to that.


1 comment:

  1. stinkin Beyonce knocked me off of CBS this morning. There was supposed to be a piece on CACU's Save to Win Product - possibly an interview with me - but no good. Jay Z has to release a song....

    ReplyDelete